I write for national companies, online businesses, start up companies, self-growth institutions, magazines, and pubic and private education institutions.
Here are a few of my favorites.
Copywriting & Editing
Blogging (Mental/Behavioral Health)
Article & Feature Writing
The Best Little Candy Shop in Texas
A brief profile about Big Top Candy Store in Austin Texas.
New Design Trends: Honesty with a Twist of Funk
A feature article about interior design trends with input from 3 area designers.
How Green Do You Travel?
Research-based article explaining sustainable travel terminology along with suggestions for earth-friendly travel.
I have been a ghostwriter for many projects. A description of some of the most unique follows:
- UK-based therapy blog representing over 25 mental health professionals.
- A short e-book presenting self-help principals with real life narratives and self-guided activities to solidify the lesson presented in each chapter.
- Adopting a manual and e-book written for adults to one suitable and interesting for teens. Final manual was 136-pages long complete with graphics, activities, supplemental material, and real life narratives. Whole-class activities and teacher explanations were also developed to supplement the material. The topic of this manual was related to the biology of the brain and optimism.
- A published print book written for young teens on controlling their thoughts. Real life narratives and fun, tween-appropriate activities throughout the book were included.
- A 53-slide Powerpoint presentation for teens on the topic of choosing values.
Interested in what my clients have to say? Check out a few of my testimonials.